Wednesday 4th November
IN KEEPING WITH GOVERNMENT ADVICE AND GUIDELINES
WE CONTINUE TO BE OPEN FOR APPOINTMENTS
We are allowed to see new and regular patients during this new lock down so please phone to make an appointment. Your vision and general health are really important, so please do not postpone your vision check, or to talk with us if you have any concerns.
Your safety is important and we ask that you continue to follow the guidelines set out by the NHS, including regular washing of hands, wearing a mask and social distancing.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT BY CALLING 020 3327 1510
We will continue to prioritise appointments for essential and urgent eye care as listed below:-
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry.
- You have painful or red eye.
- You have been advised to attend this practice by NHS 111 or another health care professional for urgent eyecare
- You have a problem with your contact lenses.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SAFE
Our practice is fully compliant with the Public Health England and The College of Optometrist guidance on hygiene control measures and patient safety during COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are operating a one-in, one-out policy. An appointment will, therefore, be limited to a member of the household (unless accompanying a child or a vulnerable adult).
- You are encouraged to arrive wearing a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We will be wearing PPE and will practice social distancing where possible.
- You are welcome to try on as many frames as you wish but we ask that you put them aside for us to clean before we put them back.
- We have a programme to disinfect areas and equipment in the practice after your visit, to make it safe and ready for the next patient.
- We ask that you pay by card where possible.
- If at any time prior to your appointment, you or anyone you may have been in contact with experiences COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to re-schedule.
Please phone us on 0203 327 1510
Our email address is email@example.com
Please remember to avoid touching your face as this can introduce the COVID virus into your body.
On a brighter note, please protect your vision with the correct sunglasses. Many people underestimate the damage that sunlight causes to the health of your eyes. Ensure that you have the correct genuine kite marked sunglasses that will protect eyes from damaging UV radiation.
If you drive with spectacles, we suggest that you have a pair of sunglasses made with your prescription.