WE WANT YOU TO BE SAFE
Our practice is fully compliant with the Public Health England and The College of Optometrist guidance on hygiene control measures and patient safety during COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are operating a one-in, one-out policy. An appointment will, therefore, be limited to a member of the household (unless accompanying a child or a vulnerable adult).
- You are encouraged to arrive wearing a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We will be wearing PPE and will practice social distancing where possible.
- You are welcome to try on as many frames as you wish but we ask that you put them aside for us to clean before we put them back.
- We have a programme to disinfect areas and equipment in the practice after your visit, to make it safe and ready for the next patient.
- We ask that you pay by card where possible.
- If at any time prior to your appointment, you or anyone you may have been in contact with experiences COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to re-schedule.
Please phone us on 0203 327 1510
Our email address is email@example.com
Please remember to avoid touching your face as this can introduce the COVID virus into your body.
On a brighter note, please protect your vision with the correct sunglasses. Many people underestimate the damage that sunlight causes to the health of your eyes. Ensure that you have the correct genuine kite marked sunglasses that will protect eyes from damaging UV radiation.
If you drive with spectacles, we suggest that you have a pair of sunglasses made with your prescription.